Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-04-05

.:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:. Empty
PostSubject: .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:.   .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:55 pm

His eyes they closed
and his last breath spoke
he had seen all to be seen
a life once full
now an empty vase
wilt the blossoms
on his early grave

~The car lurched as he slid into a parking spot nearest the emergency room and he immediately turned the engine off and moved to open the door do the back seat, first snatching the vulpix by the scruff and then looking to Rayne and Cadee~ Everything ok back here? ~The vulpix was held at arms length in case she denied instincts to relax and decided to fight the strange man who just denied her an exit~

walk away me boys
and by morning we'll be free
wipe that golden tear
from your mother dear
and raise what's left
of the flag for me
Back to top Go down
https://regnum.darkbb.com
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

Number of posts : 86
Humor : sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:.   .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:11 pm

Hey now all you lovers
Put your lights on put your lights on...

Because there's a monster living under my bed
Whispering in my ear

The moment he was snatching the vix up by her scruff, ears flattened against her skull as hind legs and tail curled instinctively towards her stomach. A low growl resounded like a pissed off purr from the hallow of her chest as lips curled back to flash canines more highly insulted at the indignant hold like an errant kit being disciplined. She wasn't fully relaxing, but wasn't doing anything more at the moment than let him know her thoughts on her current situation.

The only thing that saved Rayne from getting a fist in the face was the car lurching and sliding to a hault tossing Cadee forward against the seats once more. His whole backseat area was splattered, dribbled upon and polka dotted with splotches of blood that was still seeping angrily. There was no sight of the pale iris, nothing but the black depths of pupils. There was a cold sweat beaded upon her forehead soaking blonde locks matting them slightly, body already trembling in its last fight for warmth and preserving the muscle mass. Her pulse beat a rapid fluttering tattoo against the thin flesh at the hallow of her throat. With nothing touching the abraised wound that'd had the flesh scraped away leaving raw tender meat the numbness was back. The figurative water swallowing her as darkness called. ~Don't touch me~ whether she was telling him, or rayne wasn't apparent

Theres an angel with a hand on my head
She says I've got nothing to fear

...She says "hey la la, we all shine like stars
then we fade away"

Last edited by ange_narcissique on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:.   .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:06 am

Who knew that such interesting things happened on her break. But that was just the way thing were for her. Lyn had been working for the past five and a half hours and with how much running she had done some rest was well deserved. But true relief never came easy as the charger flew in front of her. She couldn't help than to be annoyed at the reckless driving that had been displayed since a recently released patient could be walking to their car right about now and could have been hit.

Her frail form would take a step back as raven hair would fall in her face, covering the light tan that she had worked so hard on during her last vacation. She was still stuck wearing scrubs since no one gave her the time of day except a select few of her patients and normally did the doctors work for them. The only time she was unable was when a signature was required even though that was a simple visit to their office.

Fear was what had struck her face when seeing a body juggled in the back seat like a training dummy. She knew that she had to act but what if she was wrong and everything was ok. She couldn't sit back for any amount of time. Without any more hesitation she's run up to the car, "Is everything ok!?" Thousands of emotions rushed through her brain. "I'm trained to assist in mostly any medical procedure." She knew that "mostly" wasn't very reassuring but she had to do something.
Back to top Go down
http://otakudemolitionist.deviantart.com/
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

Number of posts : 86
Humor : sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:.   .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:04 am

Hey now all you lovers
Put your lights on put your lights on...

Because there's a monster living under my bed
Whispering in my ear

The wound wasn't that bad. It truly wasn't. Sure along her left hip she was missing skin and denim along her left hip where fabric and flesh had been scraped away leaving a ragged wound of raw meat and the sluggish trail of blood. Was her life in danger from the wound? Nah. True it needed to be cleaned and that would probably take a nice local anesthetic to make it bearable. Other than that, slap some bandages on that bad boy some fluids to counter the shock, a few blankets until body temperature returned to normal and she could probably limp out on her own. But they had to look like one helluva 3 ring circus. A very disgruntled fox hanging from her scruff, two girls all but brawling in the back seat, and Kou who later on Cadee would decide had highly over reacted.

The darkness was there, greeting her, promising to numb the pain and make this all a hellacious nightmare. ~You seriously need to learn how to drive~ she was chastising Kou. She was pale, neath a healthy summer tan that spoke of long hours in the sun...underneath, she was whitewashed and clammy. She didn't so much as get out of the car on her own, she was in the process of hoisting herself up from between the front and back seats planning to just....slid out of the....she was hyperventilating by the time she was somewhat free....and getting out of the car was more of....just passing out and spilling out to kiss the asphalt. The featherweight champion hiding from the pain and shock of events in the soothing darkness of unconsciousness

Theres an angel with a hand on my head
She says I've got nothing to fear

...She says "hey la la, we all shine like stars
then we fade away"
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

Number of posts : 69
Humor : DARK
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:.   .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:17 pm

"She has a minor concussion and is bleeding severely. She was hit on her side by a car, a small truck.... She may have internal bleeding. Now Kou, MOVE, or things won't be okay." Rayne said acknowledging the nurse standing outside the car. Holding Cadee as still as she could, she shifted her arms a little so they had a bit more muscle mass. Pushing herself up she lifted herself and the smaller female out of the car and carried her towards the doors of the Emergency Room. Rayne was a little more than pissed at the fact that her new clothes had just gotten blood splattered all over them. She may be able to do something about her self but this amount of blood would never come out of her clothes. Lucky for her, her knee length duster was black so it wasn't harm all that much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kororyusama.deviantart.com
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:.   .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:32 pm

She would give Rayne an odd look, trying to see what had changed on her. Yet her fragile mind wouldn't let her know that all the fluff that she had told herself was total bull shit and that there was something greater than humans and the life she lived. If any of that could be processed she could snap and be immediately sent to Arkham Asylum or the basement of the hospital. Either way she wasn't going to strain her eyes too hard for she lasted this long without glasses. A hand would reach out to help take the load of the new patient and haul her into ER to get her treated for what ever stupidity that had befallen her.

Once in the building she'd start directing her to a chair, "Set her down here and wait just a moment. I'm going to try and get some help real quick." She was quick on her feet and would dash down the hall in search of someone that she could maybe trust.
Back to top Go down
http://otakudemolitionist.deviantart.com/
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

Number of posts : 69
Humor : DARK
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:.   .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:52 pm

Rayne did as she was told and set her down. She then stood over the other female resizing the muscles in her arms to fit her body size, making it look like she was adjusting her coat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kororyusama.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:.   .:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:What's.Left.Of. The.Flag:.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regnum :: The City - High Fantasy Modern Human :: St. John's Hospital-
Jump to: