Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it fate?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:55 pm

*half dead from a long days journey the promise of work seemed almost for not until just over the horizon a familur sound could be heard of bad compliations of music used for dancers to eantertain old buisness men and horny college kids. but either way it mattered not he mustered the remaining energy that he had been reserving and "mushed" onward towards the chance for work. after a long travel down a short road he paused long enough to gather his comnposure so as to seem professional when he entered. reaching out to the handle and drawing back the door he instantly caught the odor of various alcohols and various pheramones passed off bolth the dancers and the men gocking at them. dropping his bag of next to the door he walked casually to the bar noticing along the way the board which held the notice of hiring and he grinned to himself and finished his way through the tables to the bar and looked to the tender and spoke simply and tryed his best not to sound so entirely abused by the long day as he'd been* "excuse me... but who would i need to see to fill the needs of one of your bouncing positions?"
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:09 pm

Do you think we're gonna make it?
I don't know unless we try
You could sit here scared to move
Or we could take them by surprise

A smile creased his lips, now this man seemed like the kind of guy he was looking to hire, the sort of man with the same sense of humor about the world as his new business partner from the old country, A grin pulled the corner of his lips up and his eyes closed a little more as he assessed the man and his potential That would be me...What sort of position ya looking for if ya don't mind me asking...i doubt you'd go over well as a dancer but then again...stranger things have happened Humor found it's way into his words that made the grin widen on his face. What fun was his day unless he could have fun with the people who walked through his door, and sometimes fun even included a few skull thumpings like the old days...only a little less blood involved. Getting blood off of wood floors was always a bitch the next day.

This man is not for sale
There will be no backing down.
Stand up and fight and I'll stand up with you
We shall succeed,
Back to top Go down
https://regnum.darkbb.com

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:40 pm

*Almost taken back by the mans remark as though the man had blatently ignored his words to play on the situation, an almost menacing grin played instantly across his face.* well i could fit into some sexy outfits but i doubt you run a gay establishment *pointing to one of the female dancers taking and abusing the stage*

So i think for now ill stick to what im better at then teasing people for money... and thats make sure your place is free of the undesirables. the ones who think that hands off doesnt mean they cant try with other regions that would just as quickly get severed or crushed. *pausing for a momment he feels the onslaught of hunger kick him like a pissed of mosher with a big boot, stammering out his next line...*

S... s.. soo oo o, would you be needin that kind of help *pausing again he found a chance to prove his worth as his nose picked up the elevated pheramone level of a gentleman sitting close to the stage* "pardon me for a moment that needs dealing with

*Pointing back to the same dancer as before. walkin calmly in that dirrection as would be not so unheard of the man burst from the seat and tryed to play grab ass with the dancer only to find his reach was suddenly not enough to reach as he had accounted for. what not met in his equasion originally was the large man holding him off the ground by his collar with a wicked grin bearing elongated cannines.*

Dear sweet idiot, thank you for giving me the oppurtnity to oblige my new friend over there *points to the tender* an on the spot interview and test of my skill. *walking calmly towards the door with a now beligerant man screaming the usual "let go of me you oaf, and ill sue you for assault" he pushed open the door with the flat of his boot and simply dropped the man outside and spoke calmly* now be on your way.

*Well of course he knew the man was to stupid to do suck and upon trying to rush the door he found his collar grasped and a firm grip within the pit of his arm. with little more then a second to despare the man was spun violently off his feet and into the street were upon landing went instantly limp from blacking out. the spin had twisted his body litteraly so fast as to draw the air of of him and standing almost in a pose in the door way was the bouncer figure with a "you shoulda just walked away dumbass" look.*

*Reganing his composure he stood upright and adjusted his clothes and stepped back drawing the door closed behind him and leaning against the door well next to his bag and crossed his arms lookin to the tender* he wont be stupid enough to make that mistake again today...
Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

Number of posts : 192

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:35 pm

Olaf couldn't help but hear the cries of a human getting thrown out. I mean hell thats just what he wanted to do.... with a few bonuses. He'd walk out of the bathroom with his hair wet and smoking a cigarette. He'd have a small bounce in his step as he walked to the door and looked at the man laying unconscious. "Well, Junior.... Not bad but he'll wake up eventually. Mind if I finish your work?" He'd laugh and start to slide out of the building, "Demetri, I'll be using your kitchen soon. I like this guy though. He suits me fine... heh." He'd walk to the man and start to pick him up to drag him through the alley and into the back to keep him out of view. "Проклятый этот распутник тяжел." ("Damn this fucker is heavy.")
Back to top Go down
http://otakudemolitionist.deviantart.com/
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:12 pm

~Demetri's expression changed a little~ Olaf Gurlukavich if you get caught i swear to god I'll have a lycanskin rug before winter.. ~His snarled warning was followed by a smile to the male, hand extended in good spirits~ You're hired...and by all means...don't let bonehead become a pain in the ass... ~referring of course to Olaf
Back to top Go down

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:44 pm

*Grins half wickedly* im not worried about him he seems like a big boy and can handle himself. I'm Drax... could i possibly get a small advance on my paycheck in the value of food... im dyin here.

*Grabs up his bag from by the door and makes his way back to the bar, taking embrace in the mans grasp and shaking, equally as strong as the squeeze return as to not seem sheepish* hope you dont mind...

I always come equipped for the worst by carrying the best *he unzziped the top of his bag ever so slightly to expose the barrel of his shotgun and the nubb of handle that connect to his steel bat*
Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:14 pm

Olaf laughed from the kitchen, "Keep those lips sewn shut Demetri. No need to be saying more than needed for the masses to recreate Salem over." The sound of a meat cleaver hacking into flesh, bone, and some wood.
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:36 pm

~He nodded at the weapons shown then yelled back to the kitchen~ Yeah yeah, loose lips sink ships, i know... ~He turned his attention back to the man before him~ I prefer weapons not being carried on the floor, makes the girls nervous, but if that's what ya gotta do then, by all means...their safety is my number one concern.
Back to top Go down

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:00 am

*nods* i understand intirely i never carry the pump on the floor but have a nice holster that hides the bat beneath a riot vest which i keep under my coat. *pulls the bag back to himself and zipps it up and places it on a stool in front of him and seats himself on the stool next to it* so... am i allowed that advance payment in the form of food? been a hell of a journey to get here with no sustinance
Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:15 am

Olaf would laugh to Demetri and would start to walk out with what looked to be steak on a plate. "Sounds like you've been talking to an old childhood friend-o-mine. That was every other word outa Raz's mouth." He'd set the plate in front of the new guy and drop a fork and knife next to it. "Hope you enjoy. It's an old specialty and a delicacy back in the mother land."
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:25 pm

Demetri's brow rose slowly Oh which delicacy is that? Filet o' bum? or Filet o' Drunkard or Filet o' Pervert... A smirk rolled over his lips and a chuckle arose, eyeing Olaf
Back to top Go down

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:31 pm

*raises an eyebrow to Demetri and then looks to the plate set in front of him and shakes his head* nah couldnt be... *taking up the fork and knife he cuts into the meat and draws out a sizable chunk and nearly inhales it and without missing a beat from pulling the meat off the fork is the fork right back into the meat to slice out a new piece to quell his stomachs pains*
Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:47 pm

Olaf would laugh at Demetri and turn look to the new guy, smiling at his eager bites. "Well it looks like it doesn't matter. He likes it well enough. Plus, why must you say such cruel things about my cooking? You've never complained before."
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:12 am

~Demetri rolled his eyes~ I might not have complained about your cooking but most others would if they knew what went into it.. ~He grinned a bit more and shifted a little, watching the newest addition to his staff devour the steak that most certainly was not previously owned by a cow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it fate? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it fate?   Is it fate? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it fate?
Page 1 of 1