Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-04-05

:Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing: Empty
PostSubject: :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing:   :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:25 pm

The large black dog laid in the sun, eyes closed, soaking up the wonderful sun and heat, his wasn't beautiful for a dog but he wasn't hideous either, he had a thick black pelt and a silver chain around his neck, his dark green eyes watched all of the surroundings, the people running, cars driving by. Oh what a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon than bathing in the sun in a canine pelt...nude but not nude..He was a dog so he did what dogs did, absolutely nothing. And he loved it.
Back to top Go down
https://regnum.darkbb.com
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

Number of posts : 86
Humor : sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing:   :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing: Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Dirty little Secrets. Dirty little Lies.
Say your prayers and comb your hair....
....Save Your Soul Tonight

Where he was basking in the warm cradle of sun and earth enjoying the easier life that came with canine form and function...she was the exact opposite. Sleek and lithe, a blur of fire and ice carried hither and yon upon dainty paws and legs the color of pitch that came with a moonless night. But where he might pass for the domesticated canine...no one could second guess her "breeding" slightly larger than her mirror image brethern of the wild, the only thing that kept her from having animal control called upon her as the collar and tags that encircled crimson throat. It was the excited series of barks that drew attention. Crouched low, waiting in expectation for the stick to be thrown. Plumed tail of crimson tipped in white wagged furiously and the moment the child was throwing the stick....she was tearing off like a bat out of hell, bringing an excited peel of laughter from the miniature human when the vix was suddenly pouncing upon the stick giving it a thorough shake to make sure it was 'dead' before tirelessly trotting back to the unknown child that proved to be playmate for the time being.

Your God ain't looking down on me.
I'm not Jesus, I will not forgive!
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing:   :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:50 pm

The vix had no smell of a fox...she smelled of the human that lingered under her visage..He hauled himself back onto long legs, tounge lolling out of the corner of fang'd mouth as he ambled slowly in the direction of child and vulpes, tail wagging slowly and lazily, he seemed like an old soul at moments trapped in the body of an old dog. The spark of life was still his when it struck him but for now laziness was the bid of the day, until someone showed him otherwise, he sat himself down not far and stared at the fox, not in any threatening way whatsoever, just watching. For him it was easy to see, or smell, what she was.
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing:   :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:08 pm

To most of their kind...she probably appeared like a fool. The moment the child was picking up the stick she was circling as thought chasing her tail insanely. But she LIVED life, maybe indignantly but she embraced it fully. There was not an aspect of life she didn't love. She loved....just being alive. She felt his gaze long before she was willing to acknowledge it. Still a young pup in many ways, she didn't always acknowledge those that should be acknowledge....or prove submissive all the times she should be. The moment the child was hurling the stick she was dashing off like a bat out of hell again.
It was then the child seemed to acknowledge the larger canine, approaching the larger canine not hesitating to pat him upon skull.
The moment the fox was pouncing upon the stick she wasn't hesitating to grab it up tossing it around a time or two before making a beeline for the child. It wasn't until eyes were finally settling upon the larger canine that she was fumbling...tripping slightly but catching herself movements once again smooth and effortless...a jog that could cover distances. But she didn't come right up to the child that was now standing by the black lupine. Plummed tail was tucked slightly between back limbs but she wasn't lowering her head in submission but meeting his gaze head on....even if tongue was lolling as she panted

Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing:   :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:06 pm

I see a red door
And I want it painted black

He didn't hesitate to bathe the child in canine kisses, tail wagging as it should if he were just any other dog, the attention he was given in this form was his favorite, he was a dog therefore gentle, man's best friend, he was there to be loved and taken care of, not that there wern't those who kicked him from under a table or tried to hit him with their cars..or even take a shot at him. He didn't care. Then again he wasn't just any dog like he wasn't just any changeling. His gaze turned to the fox and he all but smiled that cute canine smile. His voice entering her mind No need to shirk away from me Vix...I mean you no harm

No colors anymore
I want them to turn black
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing:   :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:39 pm

the child wasn't hesitating to give the larger canine a hug that would probably send the miniatures mother into heart attack mode if she was paying attention to her offspring as closely as she should have. But for now the small boy was wallowing within the attention of the lupine and vulpes.
But while the child seemed preoccupied petting the ebony dog the vixen was taking the break as it came dropping the stick before laying down eyes watching the canine at all times. Like him she'd been shot at more than once...spent a few nights in a pound..but for most of her life she proved to be a novelty to kids and people most of which never saw a fox up close and personal. Not quite getting along with fellow canines she was wary of them...sure she could hold her own...but he was larger, which meant bigger teeth...and she wasn't stupid. The moment his voice whispered within her thoughts ears were quickly standing at attention, if eyes could they would have narrowed slightly with suspicion inhaling deeply trying to catch a hint of his scent ~yer no one of them....but nay quite me... ~ there was something...different about him....why she immediately thought he wasn't a changeling like her she wasn't

Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing:   :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:00 am

Ange_narcissique is currently unable to access the internet therefore this thread is inactive until her return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing:   :Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:Wolf.In.Sheep's.Clothing:
Page 1 of 1