Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:34 pm

I go by Dragonslayer, my real name is Mandi, I'm 21 and am a web designer. I am currently still a full-time student. I was originally from Michigan but am now in Arizona and loving every minute of it, i currently have two kittens and am thinking about getting dogs.
Back to top Go down
https://regnum.darkbb.com
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

Number of posts : 86
Humor : sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:33 am

My name is Jez, though I also go by Jay both short for Jessica. I'm 24 and probably the oldest person here...which is sad as hell being the oldest. Originally from MS, but have lived in New Orleans, Asheville NC, Charleston SC, and now settled in Little Rock...though probably not for long here either. I currently work full time as a Data Processing Assistant III which merely means I spend all day on the computer and probably don't get paid enough despite a class III prestige. Will be returning to college in Fall to finish out my bachelor's and master's degree though...yippee for me. Currently the proud owner of an 11yr old lab and a 22month old Belgian Malinois which if the little monster makes it to see 2 yrs will be a miracle. I've known Mandi for somewhere between 5-7 years [god luv her for putting up with me that long] and Sean...not quite as long
and that be me.
Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:21 pm

My name is Sean. I'm 20 and so far the youngest. I live in Arizona and I am currently a student. I work at my college helping other students with computer related issues and homework assistance. In my free time I'm a macabre artist.
Back to top Go down
http://otakudemolitionist.deviantart.com/
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

Number of posts : 69
Humor : DARK
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:05 pm

Hi I totally beat out all of you for the spot as the youngest. I am 19. My real name is Kyla. But it is also Rayne. Check my drivers liscense. ^_^ I've known Sean for almost 5 years now or so. Mandi ...almost 4 ish I guess. I work at a hotel. I organize conventions. I am considering going back to school. I currently have a cat named Midori. I'm originally from Cali but have lived in Mississippi, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. Though I currently live in Arizona. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.kororyusama.deviantart.com
Bengal
Lurker
Lurker

Number of posts : 11
Humor : Ebil
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:59 am

Hallo Hallo I am Mikhail, Jared, Bengal, Panthera or may other names that I care not try to remember how to spell right now. I am 19, almost 20. i currently live in Arizona but I am originally from California...um currently I am unemployed but trying to get a job in jail as a detention officer. ummm ya thats me I guess...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regnum :: Out Of Character :: Conversations-
Jump to: