Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Deliverance~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

Number of posts : 86
Humor : sarcasm
Registration date : 2008-04-05

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:47 pm

~Deliverance~ Blonde

What would you do if we woke up and the whole world was gone?

It hadn't been her best introduction to the US and the city limits...coming close to killing a guy on the 3rd official day within the country of her birth. But it wasn't an introduction she was likely to forget either. It still haunted her at times, how close she had come...and that accent...god that accent. Kou what type of name was that to begin with? Neither French nor Gaelic.
You'd think the introduction to a new school, a public school would intimidate her, but it didn't...maybe that confidence and charisma of innocence gave her an edge....who was she kidding...it was the amount of money in the bank. It always was. Even the cultural difference wouldn't hinder her, she was one of those destined to claim fame within the school's boundaries...to become one of the top elitist in the hierarchy of popularity power scheme all due....to the fact she'd been born to the "right" family. Okay true, maybe you had to take in consideration the french accent, the blonde locks and pale silver eyes..not to mention that naive aura that clung to her...she trusted to easily...too quickly...
Leaving the confines of the jeep, smoothing the khaki skirt along thighs as flip flop padded feet carried her towards the front doors of the institution...the only thing that kept the outfit from being outlandishly dressy in this environment was the fact she'd matched the skirt that feel a modest 2 inches above her knees with a fitted t-shirt and flip flops. Clutching one book to her chest...she was eyeing the school critically...she'd never BEEN to a public school

Well, would you believe with me is where you belong?
Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

Number of posts : 192

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:56 pm

It didn't take Demi long to rush onto the campus in his green trench and invader zim backpack. Headphones blasted J-rock into his ears and he tried to make a break for the safety of school walls before some kid decided that they must know how he looks under his coat and goggles. He hated how kids picked on him for his fashion. But it was his and no way in hell would he ever change it.
Back to top Go down
http://otakudemolitionist.deviantart.com/
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:12 pm

It was not a sight you saw every day...ESPECIALLY in the middle of summer. And that was saying a lot from the eyes of a girl who'd spent countless summers in scotland with males who STILL wore kilts on a regular basis. The googles were easily enough to "explain away" chemistry class...motorcycles...but the trench coat?!
Sure she knew she was eyeing him...wierdly...staring in a sense..not much different than other kids in the school...but where they might have had ill intentions of tormention him...she just wasn't use to seeing a squirt of trench coat running around and her innocence and natural charisma that drew people to her was instantly showing not hesitating to open her mouth
~Are you no dying of heatstroke in all tha?~

Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:40 pm

He'd stop abruptly, turning about to look at her, panting from trying to move so quickly. "Huh? Wha-?" He'd take out the headphones to actually hear her instead of the classic peanut "wha wha wha." The earbuds would be tucked into the collar of his coat and he's run a hand through purple hair, "So what were you saying? If you were wanting your homework done it's free for you but I can't. I still have to finish biology for the entire football team."

Yet he was winded he was kinda happy to see a girl talk to him. Most just laughed and turned away. Yet it could be just one of the jocks trying to play a prank on him to try and get his coat off. He liked knowing that no one knew what he looked like. It meant that if he were ever famous he could take it all off and no one would know it was him.
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:18 pm

blonde brows were arching when he was stuttering vocals the moment he was slowing down, removing earbuds so he could actually hear what she had to say. Lips were starting to part to re-ask the question before an insulted look was crossing her face at the mention of her homework. ~I am perfectly capable of doing my own homework, merci [thankyou], I'd prefer not to depend upon others for effects upon my grade...~ by the tirade stemmed from an imagined insult that he was calling her a dunce due to the oh so famous "blonde jokes" stuttered to a stop as brows were suddenly frowning in confusion at the mention of the football team's homework. Eyeing him....curiously and slightly warily ~I was just wondering if ye were non dying of heatstroke in all tha'~ dainty hand waved to take in the trench coat
she was no longer....too sure....about his sanity.

Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:46 pm

He'd chuckle at her, finally understanding what she said, "This thing.... No I'm fine. But thank you for your concern. I didn't mean to offend you though. Just I get so many requests to write papers and understand equations for most of the sport clubs that I though the only way a girl is talking to me was for the same offer. I just do girl's homework for free because it's a nice thing to do."

Yeah he was a bit of a nut but he was a kind nut and one who knew his manners when talking to a genuine lady. Maybe today wasn't going to be so bad.... Then again he did piss her off.

"anything I could do for you to make up my ignorance Ma'am? I'm good with computers... well mostly any electronic really."
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:56 pm

She couldn't stay mad...no, she could. she could hold one helluva grudge when really pissed off by someone...but even though her temper seemed to flare quickly it normally diffused just as quickly...until you truly pissed her off, but when you did...you KNEW you had and that she would seek retribution when you least suspected it. Face of an angel with pyromaniac tendencies when pissed....not as innocent and sweet as she looked after all.
But the "insult" was short lived and quickly dismissed as a soft laugh was issued finding him more...amusing and curious being than anything else. ~And you do it? write there stuff I mean?~ she was asking in slight disbelief the academies she had attended over the years in France...lord help a person if they even suspected such a thing occuring. But that's what happened when you went to an all girl academy as well.
But when he was fishing for any assistance she might need she was digging her class schedule from the notebook she carried one of those people who didn't think they needed to carry a book bag ~Point me in the right direction?~ she was asking with a grin knowing it was flat out admittance to being the NEW student.

Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:44 pm

He'd spin around a bit looking for the right direction as if he were his own compass. Yet he'd stop eventually and find himself pretty dizzy. Yet his hand rose like a hunting dog, "Over there. Two buildings down." He was more than happy to help since he never had help from others.

As for her initial question he'd smirk a bit behind his coat, "Yeah I do it. I don't wanna get my ass kicked by jocks. And the girls who ask seem to appreciate the extra hand. So yeah... I do it all. They never ask me to explain it though.... wonder why..." He'd laugh and turn back around to face her.
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:36 pm

Brows were shooting upwards the minute he began the impersonation of a top twirling ceaselessly until locating the right direction. She wasn't laughing at him...just found him...amusing. Taking in the directions glancing along the path in question before nodding shoving her schedule back into the notebook.

Snorting softly at his words of explanation as to WHY he did the homework of others ~Perhaps because it exceeds their mental capabilities to do it themselves let alone have someone try to explain it to them~ she was offering up as a possible reason as to WHY they never asked for him to explain the work he'd accomplished for them. But she was flashing him a....sorrowed...expression shaking her head regretfully ~I don't believe they be appreciating the help, mon amie [my friend]~ she had very little doubt that the strange being...was just being taken advantage of by classmates of the opposite sex

Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:52 pm

"Well I get enough thanks. Hey I even got a quarter for letting a guy use my pencil... I never got it back though." He'd sigh for a moment and then his head would jerk back up to look at her. "So what class do you have? I mean you definitely smart... So maybe we could study together or something. I dunno... Stupid idea huh?" He'd laugh nervously behind his coat and shuffle around a bit, readjusting his backpack.
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:58 pm

She was cocking her head slightly before grinning at his words of getting enough 'thanks' ~I take it, non getting beat up is their way of thanking you, oui? [yes]~ she was asking before shaking her head ~I'm surprised you even got a quarter out of it, mon amie~ But when the question was posed about her classes she wasn't hesitating to shrug and start listing off the advanced placement classes she'd been assigned to before nodding her head ~It'd be a nice distraction, knowing someone and having someone who knows what they are doing to study with~ in a round about way agreeing to the idea of getting together to study. Smiling at him before shaking her head ~{i}Non, cher,[/i] I've heard of much worse ideas than that~ she assured him

Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:07 pm

"No! beat me up? Nah, they just say thanks. And there is nothing wrong with a quarter." He'd smile to her being playful even though smiling to someone never did him any good. "Funny thing... We have the same class. Mind if I walk you or would you rather not be caught walking with the kid in a green coat and goggles?" He'd laugh again showing his ability to take some of the comments students have made in the past. "But I'm at least glad you're willing to study with me."
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:17 pm

He wasn't the normal type of person she found herself surrounded by or calling friends when...they weren't. It was a social thing, money stayed with money. But she found his company....amazing. Laughing softly returning the smile already starting a lazy pace towards the shared class. ~Why would you think I'd mind, cher?~ she was quickly asking before laughing in genuine surpise at his ability to joke about his own choice of outfits ~I must admit, I don't understand the goggles...and tae me...tis too hot for the coat as well, but some people like the hot oui?~

Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:34 pm

"I just like it. I normally work with computers and other electro-mechanical junk." He'd laugh to her again noticing the way she seemed to act around him. "You seem like the classic rich girl but you don't. I'm just you're every day techno-nerd. Nothing special but you need to know anything about technology just ask. I know almost everything there is about it. Plus I build my own computers. Heh... sorry just had to add that to my introduction."
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:45 pm

~Hey, as long as you're not gonna try to enlist a copy cat phase from me wear what you like, cher, but no offense...it's not quite my style~ she was teasing him...there was a big difference between being made fun of and being teased. She didn't mean any harm to her words. Brow arching listening intently to his 'introduction' and credentials shaking her head in admiration ~I stop at working on them I don't have the patience to work on them...let alone try to build one. I want it to work, when I want it to work...I don't want to sit and wait till I put it together~ she admitted shyly. before laughing at his description of her ~Mmm, that is because to most I am the classic rich girl. My family has blah amount of money, my family owns this...my family owns that...my family has so much blue blood that we trace our lineage back to blah blah blah. ~ shaking her head proving most of what the richer kids said to promote themselves and flaunt their money meant nothing to her. ~No, I like what I wear not because others expect me to wear it~

Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:39 pm

"Good to know you have your own fashion sense. I just like computers and building them is really easy if you know how. Guess thats just my thing though... not for everyone." He'd start to walk around, mainly in the direction of his first class. "So are you ready for class? Or are you going to skip like most kids?"
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

Number of posts : 207

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:33 pm

~He made it to school, how somedays was still a question in their minds, Skidder furrowed his brow as he stared at the taller male~ What do you mean she almost hit you with her car...yer kidding right? ~Kou nodded~ No i swear to god, then she left me the oil to fix the car and disappeared..said she worked at the new pub...Creegan's i think...Still..swear to god i almost died.. ~Skidder shook his head~ I don't fuckin' believe you...not till i can ask her m'self will i believe you ~Kou shrugged~ Typical... ~The two walked tandem up to the school and through the doors where they forgot they were homeless. Skidder had seen the kid in the coat a few times and seen the shit he was given, he felt bad for the kid but not being a techno-nerd himself it was hard to figure out how to approach the guy...he felt better that the kid was actually talking to someone. Kou on the other hand spotted her...the woman who was almost his grim reaper, a smile found his lips....lets give her a moment and see if she saw him.~
Back to top Go down
https://regnum.darkbb.com
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:54 pm

Demi....amused her. She wasn't entirely sure about him in a sense but was instantly liking him...it would not be boring as long as he was around. She'd never entirely been around a self proclaimed techno-nerd but hey as long as someone was stuck up or acted like they had a stick shoved up their ass...she could normally find something to talk about. But as they started moving towards the supposed class she was grinning at him shaking her head ~If this is you every day, I'd hate to see what you're like on an expresso kick~ she was teasing him before shrugging ~probably suffer thru it...~ the words were spoken almost apologetically...she was just one of those goody-goody kids that....didn't skip class. ~what about you?~ she was inquiring wondering if she'd at least know SOMEONE within the class.
What made her turn her head was that soft little feminine move that was used to toss locks back over her shoulder without the use of hands...but it was what she caught out of the corner of her eye during that movement.....height. If she'd been wearing any type of shoe other than flip flops...there would have been a good chance she'd fallen right on her face at the startled 'whiplash' jerking her head back around to verify what she thought she saw. Slamming to a halt to meet his gaze...but where he was smiling...she had that oh shit look of horror finding out that she'd nearly killed a schoolmate. A whispered ~Merde [shit]~ slipped past her lips

Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Demi laughed as he kept walking. He really felt as if he had a friend in this place. "No I don't skip class. Hell I haven't even been out sick this entire year." When she stopped he didn't realize and kept up a few step before hearing more of what he assumed to be French escape her. He didn't see the two men nor her due to the opaque frames of the goggles but it was if he was sensitive to those around him. He spun around after the girl swore under her breath and spotted the two mistaking them for possibly being a jock.

He walk right over and pull a thick bundle of papers from his coat and would start thumbing through them. "Alright... which ones did you guys have? The history report or was it the four over due science labs? Maybe science worksheet A-3 and B-1? I have them all here." Sometimes he didn't take time to see through the tint of his goggles and just assumed who people were. It didn't really matter much since he didn't know anyone anyways. It was just a place to show, get a grade, and head back home and listened to his breathing and loathed his time alone.
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:14 pm

The mistaken identity could be as innocent as it was, but for her...she had definitely taken a liking to Demi to the point the moment he was approaching the duo mistaking them for jocks coming looking for possible history reports or other school work. And where Demi didn't seem the least bit upset or as though he cared....She however, had a look of sheer disbelief that he was one of the ones that would take advantage of the google bearing boy.

Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:29 pm

~Skidder's eyes widened and he started to laugh a little..Kou furrowed his brow~ We do our own papers kiddo, you must have us confused with someone else.. ~Skidder snickered~ If i were gonna have anyone do my math homework i'd have genius here do it ~Elbowing Kou in the side, Kou rolled his eyes~ yeah yeah.. ~Skidder smirked a little and shifted~ Y'know i always wanted to tell ya.. i really like yer outfit, dude.
Back to top Go down
AZSniperFox
Admin's Shadow
Admin's Shadow
AZSniperFox

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:38 pm

His movements would slow down as he would look to the boys for a while. It was the only way he could really show his confusion and the hard realization of his mistake. Yet at that same moment he was a little hurt knowing that he wasn't really useful for them and his only reaction would be to nod to Skidder's comment. "Thanks... Sorry for my mistake. I'm just trying to keep good business." He'd turn back to the girl he had been talking to, "I'm going to hurry to class... see you there." The papers would be returned into his coat and Demi would start walking down the hall towards the class rooms.
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:29 pm

It made her feel a bit better knowing they weren't out to "make use" of the offered pre-scribed papers Demi toted around. Honestly, if she found out they were the type to take advantage of him she might have reconsidered feeling sorry for almost running Kou over. But as it was she was eyeing Demi more with...worry at the sudden lagment of energy and the subtle sign of...disappointment?
Nodding at his words as he was taking his leave assuring him ~I'll be there in a bit, mon amie~ Smirking slightly watching him head towards the classroom in question before shaking her head ~At least I'm not the only one he insinuates to be a 'dumb blonde'~ The words were teasing...more for the other blonde's sake even though pale grey eyes were turning to watch more of Kou than his companion

Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:00 am

Ange_narcissique is currently unable to access the internet therefore this thread is inactive until her return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Deliverance~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Deliverance~   ~Deliverance~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Deliverance~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regnum :: The City - High Fantasy Modern Human :: The City High School-
Jump to: