Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

Number of posts : 69
Humor : DARK
Registration date : 2008-07-03

.: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Empty
PostSubject: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:38 pm

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year.

Idling the bike at the red light and looking around for the nearest gas station Rayne cursed under her breath as she saw none near enough. The light blinked green and she pushed her Ninja a little bit more and around a few corners till she found what she was looking for just as the bike ran completely out of gas. Coasting the bike into the parking lot and up next to the pump she hopped off and felt in her back pocket for the cash she needed to feed the beast. Unbuttoning her duster to reveal a tight black tank top and hip hugging jeans she undid her hair and pulled it back into a messy ponytail. Paying little attention to the cashier she paid and bounced back out to her bike.
Filling up the dust dry tank made her feel a bit better. The drive here had been hellish and after that last run in with the Cirus she needed to lay low for a while. Topping off the tank and closing everything up she pushed the bike into a spot in front of the little convience store.
After wandering around and grabbing a soda she leaned on the counter to where she knew the cashier could see her cleavage through the purposeful, and some not so purposeful, rips. "So, what's there to do in this city? Anything interesting? Oh and I need a pack of Camel Frosts to go with my drink." Slipping her I.D. out of her wallet she slid it across the counter. The cashier rang her up and not recieving any answers she liked she headed back out to her bike.
Stole Many A Mens Soul And Grace

Last edited by Rayne on Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kororyusama.deviantart.com
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:12 am

Us, And Them,
After All, we're just ordinary men

~He pushed the old charger into the lot of the convience store and sighed, popping the hood and propping it open, hands running through his hair and swearing loudly at the car~ I don't have the money for this right now... ~He turned his back to the engine and slid down to the concrete, sitting there with his fingers buried in his hair and eyes closed...his tank was near empty he had no job to flesh out the week and the car needed anti-freeze, and his stomach has spent the past night growling louder than it had the past three days, where would he go now? He wasn't going to sit on the street corner with a sign begging for change, there was almost a sign of giving up in that. He wasn't about to give up, even if it killed him.~

Me, and you
God only knows, it's not what we would choose,
To do.
Back to top Go down
https://regnum.darkbb.com
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:57 am

Today's end. In the never ending battle at high tide. I welcome A temporary respite . Extinguishing the lights around me.

Seeing the guy sitting in front of the Charger she walked over after looking at the car.
"Nice Ride. Sounds like it could use some fuel. And maybe a bit of anti-freeze. Sounds like the poor dear is about to overheat."
Buttoning up her coat a little she cocked her head to the side.
Everything Comes together, 1-2-3, and increases a lot.
Here, warmth that I can trust abounds and overflows
I live through the days as if I am connecting dots and lines together.
Today's end. Neverending at high tide.
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:06 am

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me
For i must be travaling on now
There are too many places i have to be

~he looked up to her with humbled blue eyes and a soft smile that could steal a heart away if he tried. His voice was smooth enough when he spoke that it would make you wonder why he wasn't a rock star miles away from the curb where he sat, he nodded a little~ Yeah...She deserves far better than than i can give her... He looked at the old car, there were only a few things his father left him and the car was one of them, not that his father wanted to that was. He lifted his eyes to the sigh as he let out another sigh~ Next...it's gonna start rainin' swear ta god.. ~Somewhere in the street slang there was hint of his Italian heritage.

If i stay here with you, girl
Things just couldn't be the same
Cause i'm as free as a bird now
And this bird you cannot change
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:23 am

Walking down the streets at night I see her stumling through the rain.
A skinny figure in the dark. Her face a shade of grey.
As she starts to cry she wondering why her life is a waste of space.

Looking between the poor guy and his beat up car she made up her mind.
"It's nothing that a li'l TLC wouldn't fix right up." She turned and walked away calling out over her shoulder. "Wait right there."
Making her way into the convenience store she grabbed a bottle of distilled water. Two bottles of drinking water and a pack of jerky. Adding another thirty on her tab for gas when she signaled. She mad her way back out the the car hoping that he hadn't tried to push the car any farther. It was a real pretty car adn she was sure that what ever was wrong was minimal. She had been in the same situation too many times to let it pass by. Seeing him outside still she called from the door.
"Mind if I take a look under the hood?" Walking to her bike she grabbed her mini tool kit from her side bag and walked back towards the car. Throwing the bag of jerky and the bottle of water st him she tried her hair back in a loose ponytail. And took off her jacket.

But she does not see that unfortunately there's no one here but me.
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:35 pm

"Heroin," She said. "Was the best I had, No more mountains left to climb. With the world so slow and my dreams just to high...to be fulfilled in time."

Not waiting for an answer she pops the hood open and whistles at the sight of the engine. "Nice baby. You probably purr like a kitten when in working order, huh." With her arms out of the coat and holding the hood up you could see the bandages wrapped from wrist to elbow with old blood stains on the underside of the bandages.

And she grabs my arm and I feel alarmed. Her fingers gripping tight. I see her pleading eyes. And I start to disguise. And say, "Everything's alright."
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:57 am

~He stood up as she peered inside the beast of a car and shifted to smile a bit at her~ Yeah...sad thing is i don't have the money to take care of her half the time.... ~He ran a hand through his hair and sighed a little, eyes half closed, he was taking favors again...something he hated doing.~
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:46 am

How can you see into my eyes. like open doors.
leading you down into my core.
Where I've become so numb.

"The job market just that great around here or just shitty happenings. Don't take this as a favor to you. I just hate seeing cars like this wither and die. But why don;t you make money with your voice. I bet my ass you can sing." She opened the water tank and started to pour water in, adding just the right amount of anti-freeze. Checking the other fluids and moving around the engine like she knew her on mind she got lost in thoughts and memories. Humming under her breath as she worked a few words slipped out. "Bring me to life."
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:00 pm

Encumbered forever by desire and ambition
There's a hunger still unsatisfied
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon
Though down this road we've been so many times

~He chuckled a little at her words~ Yeah...all that is true but not many people want to hire a homeless man...such is the way of the world these days...if you can't afford a place to stay nobody wants you working for them. ~He was a handsome young man who definitely had no good luck to speak of....the voice was enticing but without money to be sure of keeping food in his belly, singing was not high on the list of careers...~

The grass was greener
The light was brighter
The taste was sweeter
The nights of wonder
With friends surrounded
The dawn mist glowing
The water flowing
The endless river

Forever and ever
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:45 pm

Our subconscious grows sharper without us realizing.
When I open my eyes to the contourless presence below my bed,
I am devoid of any feelings,
Except an impulse to destroy everything and anything.
Since I can't even choose the season of my passing...

She looked at him under her raised arms and smiled a small smile. "Want a place to sleep tonight, no strings attached? I planned on getting a hotel room till I could find an apartment or something. But gotta get a job before that." Closing the hood and turning and leaning back on it. She put her jacket back on. " I mean it. Honestly, if someone had done this for me when I was in your situation. I think I might have dies from happiness. So what about it? Shower, warm bed? And no strings attached."

Uninstall, uninstall.
If there's no one left to replace me,
Then I will take that regular daily life and
Uninstall, uninstall.
It makes me want to end everything with these hands.
It's not a bad thing to uninstall.
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:04 pm

I'm more than a bird
I'm more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It's not easy to be me

~A smirk creased his lips at her offer and he shifted a little, shaking his head~ Sorry i'm....I'm not comfortable with letting a complete stranger, no offense, take me in like that...i'd owe you something then...and it's hard to owe someone something when you have nothing to give really....~A silent sigh escaped him as he looked down to his feet, He'd end up eating something from the back of a McDonalds after hours and sleeping in the car hoping no one tried to steal it from under him for another night, it was a hard life but there wasn't any other real alternative...~

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I'll never see
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:38 pm

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
Recall Alice
When she was just small

Shaking her head."I just realized something." Holding out her hand she smiled. "The names Rayne. " Thinking for a minute she added. "You know anything about bikes?" She nodded her head in the direction of hers. Pulling a pack of cigarettes from her pocket she held it out to him while lighting hers. "And besides, even if you didn't I might just hog tie you and drag you to the bed so you could get some sleep. You like like death warmed over. Maybe a massage or something then. Anything. Or an IOU that you can use when you wish." She shook her head. "I don't bite, honest. But if you don't get something to eat that yummy body of your will waste away. Is there a good bar in the area? Cause even if you wont accept my offer for a place to stay. I won't let you escape my offer for food. And I could use a drink."

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said;
"FEED YOUR HEAD
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:08 pm

Beautiful yet dangerous
Thermogenic luminous
Like a moth drawn to a flame
I'm the same
All cremated equally

~Her words made him chuckle with a warm look on his face that reached everything but the eyes, shifting a bit and taking her hand, shaking it lightly~ Kou... ~He looked to the bike and nodded~ More about roadsters but if ya needed help i could look at it at least.... ~He stuffed hands in his back pockets and declined the cigarette, he would have liked to take it but she was 'forcing' so much already he dared not accept then he sighed a little~ Yeah there's the raven down the road from here, it's a good place, owner is real nice too.

As a spark still I knew
I'll be lured be consumed
She a pyre incarnate incinerate
An inferno turned to flesh
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:13 pm

Disarm you with a smile.
Cut you like you want me to.
To whither in Denial. Part of me and such
A part of you.

She took a drag of the cigarette and thought for a moment looking up at the sky. " Well I'll make you a deal. I kinda fucked her up on the ride here. And if you would be so helpful as to fix her up for me. I'll provide lodging and food until your done. And take a damn ciagrette already. Your drooling." She smiled at him to lessen the blow of her words.

I used to be a little boy
So alone in my shoes.
And what I choose is my choice.
What's a boy supposed to do.
The killer in me is the killer in you.
My love.
I send this smile over to you.
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:45 pm

~He sighed a little and took the cigarette from her, lighting the cigarette with a zippo from his pocket, inhaling and then exhaling away from her shifting a bit and looking her in the eye, smirking slightly~ I guess i could do that.... ~One hand shoving into his pocket to return the lighter and remaining there while he spoke~
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:46 pm

"So you wanna show me this Raven?" She asked, butting up her jacket and pulling on a pair of gloves. "I do hate to be a pain, but I am damn hungry and I know that jerky I threw at you wasn't enough. Let's go get something warm" She smiled and walked back over to her bike, thinking of something. "You have enough gas to get her there?"
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:23 pm

~He smirked and nodded, the raven wasn't far. he'd been by there a few times and been in only once or twice to get out of the rain~ Yeah..follow me.. ~Climbing in the car and turning over the engine~
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:53 am

She hopped on her bike turning it on and feeling the rumble beneath her before putting on her sunglasses and following him.
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:20 pm

(Kou Exit to Raven)
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:45 pm

((Exit to Raven Rayne))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.   .: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.: Stole Many A Mens Soul and Grace :.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Regnum :: The City - High Fantasy Modern Human :: City Streets-
Jump to: