Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Hey Jude:.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-04-05

.:Hey Jude:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:40 pm

And any time you feel the pain, hey, Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
Well don't you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder

~The black charger pulled up infront of the raven and he climbed out, sighing heavily and closing the door, lighting a cigarette and standing by the door of the car, his eyes half closed and hair in his eyes looking as if he had nothing left in the world to hope for, nothing made it worth trying to get up every night, nothing but survival made it worth defending his car....his home...every night. A song game to mind, one of those that followed in the dark times of his life and he started to hum softly, head tilting towards the sky. He'd lived so long with nothing what was a few more days....surely not the death of him...right? He waited for the motorcycle the pull up....the only thing that would make the day more perfect would be if it rained......~

Hey, Jude! Don't let her down
You have found her, now go and get her
Remember, to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better.
Back to top Go down
https://regnum.darkbb.com
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

Number of posts : 86
Humor : sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:01 pm

What would you do if we woke up and the whole world was gone?

She couldn't provide him with the motorcycle he was possibly expecting. But then again, she wasn't offering the view of her grille coming at him either so maybe that made up for it to an extent. The only thing she could offer, was that glimpse of angelic beauty a hint of heaven that whispered within the curve of her lips with a simple smile. Those beguiling pale blue eyes that despite the artic coloring held the warmth of a promising spring morning beaconing the populace into it's embrace. But where their first meeting, had been when she'd come close to running him over...an angel of mercy coming so damn close to mowing him down before giving him the extra quarts of oil she had in the jeep...the best she could do. Then the brief unexpected meeting at the school house....
And now...now that angel of mercy appeared to be on a death defying run. She was just a flash of pale hair at first darting through the pedestrians along the sidewalk, next moment she was dartin into traffic tempting the fates to claim the innocent soul.
But what dragged attention to the whole scene and shoved it in your face, was the sudden screech of brakes locking and horns screaming. At first she did good, dodging one car....it was the second that caught her, clipped her sending her spinning. And even though the pain exploded in her hip she was lunging, lurching for her prey grabbing hold of the small red furred body snatching the fox backwards keeping the lupus kinned canine from getting squashed.

Well, would you believe with me is where you belong?
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

Number of posts : 69
Humor : DARK
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:48 pm

Yeah I'll tell you somethin'.
I think you'll understand.
When I say that something's
I wanna hold your hand.

Rayne followed the charger as well as she could but lost him at the last light. Pulling up and parking in time to see the girl get hit by a car she looked the other way and puller her helmet off and walked towards the charger and it's owner. She may have a soft spot for people like her but that girl ran into the street knowing a car was coming. Looking up at the establishment in front of her and deciding that she liked it. Walking towards where Kou was standing she smiled a little bit to herself and adjusted her jacket sleeve, feeling the bandages slipping a little bit. Biting her lip she closed her eyes and fought down the beast. She wasn't safe enough to enact her ritual. Looking to where the girl was in the street she thought she saw a flash of red fur.

Blackbird singing in the dead of night.
Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kororyusama.deviantart.com
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:03 pm

It was a stupid thing to do. She knew that even as she was gambling with the fates as to the predetermined time of her death; or maybe it was a bid to gain the Goddess of Death's attention, to reconsider the blonde ange de pitié [angel of mercy] and what her role in this life was. A caretaker, a savior, a pale light of innocence in a corrupted society. She knew this could end badly, she'd known that and her psyche had been chanting that mantra for the past 6 blocks that she'd been giving chase after the swift footed Vulpes vix.
The two other times they'd crossed traffic she'd been doing good, at times risking automotive damage by using bumpers as stepping stones to avoid other vehicles. But it was russian roulette with her life. Her luck was bound to expire at sometime. And when it did, the fates were apparently still smiling upon her as she was clipped in the hip when she was grabbing the vixen by the scruff saving the changeling from certain death neath a set of wheels. And even when pedestrians and witnesses a like were moving, exiting their vehicles if that was the case and crowding onto the street to help her first sit before get to unsteady limbs; she remained clutching the panting vulpa against her chest.
There was a ringing in her ears, the voices of those concerned citizens just a murmur amongst the tide of sounds not yet decipherable to ears. Moving unsteadily, she was heading for the closest wall of the club, reaching out to steady herself before sinking to the ground, slouching deep enough for the clutched vulpes to sit upon lower stomach and saving her aching hip from any additional pain for the moment.
She sat there in muted silence, tanned knees poking through the ripped pockets of aged and well worn jean legs. Arms and upraised limbs entrapping the vulpes so nothing more than jester's crimson and alabaster visage could be viewed above her arms, and nothing more than the snow dipped crimson tail touched the ground.

Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:22 am

Today is the day that I bring a gun to school
The teacher dissed me and he played me for a fool
Tryin to play the role, tryin to be cool
Being well I make the rules
If I pull the trigger, I figure if he die
I say that I'm crazy, you know that's a lie

Rayne sauntered over to Kou and leaned a hip against the charger.
"What in the world was wrong with that craazy chick. She ran INTO traffic.." She shook her head and turned towards her companion.

It doesn't really matter as a kid or a man
Cause the same thing can happen with a gun in your hand
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:23 pm

Ice is forming on the tips of my wings
Unheeded warnings, I thought I thought of everything
No navigator to guide my way home
Unladened, empty and turned to stone

~Kou all but ignored the comment from the other female who he lead here..he owed the woman who was hit by the car a greater debt..He shifted, putting a hurried bounce in his tep and headed over to where she sat~ Cadee? ~he called out questioningly as if unsure the woman who almost took his car with a hurtling steel machine most people called a jeep was the same who darted out and saved that red bundle of fur from a fate that was nearly his.~

A soul in tension thats learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Cant keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, i
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:25 pm

Cadee didn't even acknowledge him, ears still buzzing making a cocanopy of noise into a nice ringing buzz in her ears.
Twin perk ears were swiveling as he hurried over before crimson masked face was turning allowing the vix's gold eyes to eye him with intrigue never once seeming the least bit faze over the near death experience.
But after a moment, when he said her name and it slowly registered, blonde crown was turning to peer at him ~I think our roles got mixed up~ she was telling him solemnly proving she was still probably suffering from shock before frowning at him, you were laughing at me at school no she wasn't really making a bit of sense, until you turned back the clocks and rememberd that skidder found it had begun laughing not long after Kou and Skidder had approached her and Demi. But memories were a bit...blurred at the moment as to WHY Skidder had been laughing thus coming to the conclusion he'd been laughing at her

Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Rayne stood at the car, confused. "What in the hell? Eh, whatever." Turning around and facing the bar she noticed it was still closed. "Well, shit. And I am hungry too..."
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:38 pm

~ He moved to scoop up her and the fox, they were a little heavier than he expected but he managed it..walking back towards his car and sitting her inside the back seat~ Cadee...can you hear me...are you alright?... ~He crouched in front of her and the vulpis.~
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:05 pm

She didn't fight him when he was suddenly scooping her up. Her only real reaction was to let out a pained gasp, clutching the fox tightly and brazenly wrapping an arm around his neck clinging to him.
The moment she was sitting on the back seat she was staring at him, but recognition came slowly ~Don't let Kit out, she's a bitch to catch~ were her first words before concentrating on his question...was she okay. Nodding her head slowly, warily ~I think that last one got me.~ she was admitting

Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:03 pm

A friend in needs a friend indeed,
A friend with weed is better,
A friend with breasts and all the rest,
A friend whos dressed in leather,

~He nodded slowly~ Uh..yeah it got you alright....you need me to take you to a hospital? ~There was concern all over his face and in his eyes, the things that normally stayed as far away from any emotions as he could make them.~

A friend in needs a friend indeed,
A friend wholl tease is better ,
Our thoughts compressed,
Which makes us blessed,
And makes for stormy weather,
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:35 pm

Shock, is an amazing thing. It clouds the mind and makes it easier for a person to cope at times. And in some instances, you don't realize a situation was as bad as it was. And as the cushioning hum that kept thoughts from examining the situation too closely started to clear, she watched him with perplexion. ~Hospital?~ shaking her head slowly in denial. It was the movement of the woman off to the side that caught the corner of her vision ~I don't think you're....date...is too happy~ she was informing him planning to get the hell outta dodge before she got accused of things she wasn't attempting to do...did he call to her? Sure, there was something about him that like a siren beaconed to her, or like gravity she would inevitably drift towards. Reaching behind her to pull the collar and leash from back pocket she was rigid at the wetness. Pulling her hand back around staring at the blood that stained her palm she was shifting, twisting the best she could ~I think m'bleeding on your seats~ shoving to shakey legs swaying...hell she could fall flat on her face if it kept her from bleeding on his seats. She was missing some denim....and a good bit of skin had been scraped off, did she need a doctor? Nah' a stiff drink would be nice thou

Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:44 pm

Rayne looked into the seat over Kou's shoulder. "She's going into shock. She needs to wrapped in a blanket... do you have one?" Looking over the blond she smiled a bit as she was as much of the light as Rayne was the dark.
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:26 am

I watched you walk away
Helpless, with nothing to say
I strain my eyes
Hoping to see you again

~He grabbed a nice blanket out of the trunk, it was well worn, he wrapped it around her and shifted a little~ Cadee...do you need to go to the hospital? Jesus fuckin' christ...you gonna be ok? ~So she was bleeding on leather seats, so fucking what. he had bled all over the damned car once or twice himself. there was no real worry about that, he was more scared as to whether or not she was going to be ok.~

There is love burning to find you
Will you wait for me?
Will you be there?

Your silence haunts me
But still I hunger for you
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:10 pm

Even though the hum was slowly dissolving and she could pick up the noise of nearby traffic, mentally...she was still cushioned. And tired....and so damn cold as the shock set in. Her knees had actually begun to buckle and she probably would have fallen flat on her face if he hadn't been there steadying her, wrapping something...warm...around her. All she remembered in those few seconds...is she was sitting again, wrapped in a blanket and not entirely sure how she'd gotten there either. She remembered standing up, why she wasn't sure anymore, and the world taking a dangerous lilt like carnival ride...and now, now she was sitting again within the confines of a blanket. Was she ok? She nodded her head in reply. Did she need to go to the hospital? she was shaking her head in the negative, but blonde brows were quickly furrowing....was she thoroughly confused? she was nodding again...no...wait...maybe she'd gotten that backwards. She was tired, so damn tired...and the world was slowly receding to the black fringe that invaded her perephial vision. ~I think I needa lay down...~ and a drink. Her mouth was sahara dry and even though she'd never fainted or passed out in her life...she wondered if she was about it, sleep...sounded so damn good.

Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:49 pm

~His eyes moved to the other fem who had been accompany him this time~ Uhm...i need to get her to the hospital..wanna come with? ~there was a fear in his eyes that wasn't there before...he didn't want to see someone else die....ever...~
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:43 pm

Looking around she figured since she couldn't get food. Why not? "Sure I'll come with. Want me to drive so you can hold her? Or would you rather drive since you know where you're going and I will hold her. I know some first aid also."
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:05 pm

The vulpes vix had ample time to escape and carry on with her hair brain run. And in a sense, she did. Under lax supervision and even laxer grip from her captor she was wiggling easy enough free. But the moment she was standing on the sidewalk she was giving herself a good shake fluffing out fire and ice pelt before her butt was instantly hitting the ground like an obedient canine companion.

Cadee was blinking, rapid suscession before closing one eye...then the other scrubbing them with her hands as though that would be the magical cure for it all. Blonde brows furrowing as she attempted to concentrate on their discussion...~I needa go....needa go...needa go...~ but for teh life of her she couldn't remember where she was suppose to be going. Frowning quickly at Kou ~That is sooo not the place to take a date~ she was admonishing him.

It was at that time the fox was springing from it's sit where it'd been watching with canine...fascination and amusement. Standing on back legs so forepaws could rest on Cadee's knees inching it's head close to cadee's so that noses almost touched.

Cadee's eyes almost crossed at the closeness trying to focus on the vixen's canine gold eyes ~pub...going to the pub~ she was stating more to herself already struggling to get up again. She could sleep there...have a drink...god she was thirsty

Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:51 am

You can’t quit until you try
You can’t live until you die
You can’t learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie

~Kou shook his head~ You're not going anywhere... ~glancing to the other fem~ you hold..i'll drive..i know my car better than you no offense.. ~He babied the car more than anything he owned. He climbed into the driver's seat and started the engine into a nice purr~

You can’t breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you’re the joke
There’s nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive
Just open your eyes
Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Rayne held on to the other girl and the fox that was stuck in the car with them. "Perfectly fine. Just be careful."
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:06 am

Her eyes were narrowing when told the opposite...that she wasn't going anywhere. And it was on the tip of her tongue to ask with acidic sarcasm whether or not he was planning to kidnap her to make sure she didn't go somewhere. But as the world took another dangers dip in the opposite direction and darkness crept closer....the words were lost, just like the coherant thought of assurance...she wasn't going to die. She wasn't in danger of dying. But even those thoughts scattered to the wind as confusion once again set in as she found herself suddenly being held by the other fatale. Add the growing darkness as night descent and took over the world...and she was sure of two things, she was either gonna throw up or she was going to pass out, and she was officially late for work. Who cared if she felt like a brick of ice, or that her pulse was thready instead of being strong rhythmic beat...or the fact she was still seeping blood which should have alarmed her that it hadn't stopped on it's own accord...but who really needed blood anyways??? Blood was overrated. She could claim that dilated pupils meant the intake of more light, which in turn was giving her one helluva headache...which was all the more reason to give into the lull of unconsciousness. When exactly her head hit the other girl's shoulder she wasn't sure...she didn't care ~sleep is good~ she murmured incoherantly

Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:40 pm

"No it isn't you gotta stay awake." Rayne said sternly when she heard the barely whispered words. Shaking the girls shoulders just a tiny bit as she readjusted herself she reached into her purse and brought out a roll of gauze. Look for where the blood was still seeping out she tore a handful off the roll and pressed it to the wound hoping it helped just a bit. "Hey, Kou?" She spoke up looking at their driver, "You better drive a little faster. She's trying to pass out on us and that isn't good she did hit her head when she hit the ground and could have a concussion."
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:33 am

The initially shake to her shoulder was for the most part ignored, the harsher shake and demanding words had a frown forming. But she only truly woke up when the gauze was being shoved against the gaping wound of raw meat and blood. And it was on. Talk about a set of lungs. No heed was given that she might give Kou a heart attack while he was driving when she was suddenly screaming at the pain that came when gauze was meeting ragged skin. She suddenly wasn't laying still anymore, she was struggling against Rayne trying to get as far away from the person inflicting pain upon her.

Back to top Go down
Rayne
Lurker
Lurker
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:52 pm

Rayne was straining to hold her but was still doing it. " Hey, calm down this needs to be healed. And you need the blood loss to be stopped or you will die. Stop moving."
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:37 pm

Autumn leaves blowing across my floor
Windows broken out by the mean kids who live next door
And there she is
Well not her exactly but the box she likes to sleep in
She was so cute in a skinny kinda way.

~The scream made the gas pedal hit the floor and the charger screamed her tires around a tire as the E-break was pulled. Kou knew how to abuse the car when the time came. He hated to hear her scream in defiance but right now the life of the lady in the back seat was more important than the life of the machine. She still purred despite her screams and the hospital was within his sights.~

And they say,
Knock three times on your coffin if you want my love
Twice on the pipe is the answer, answer is no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Hey Jude:.   .:Hey Jude:. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Hey Jude:.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum