Regnum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~You either do it or don t waste my time~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

Number of posts : 86
Humor : sarcasm
Registration date : 2008-04-05

~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Empty
PostSubject: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:20 pm

Drift among the faithful,
Bury your desires.

Could a pub technically be open when the proprietor was still technically unpacking and stocking the bar? When half empty boxes lay scattered upon various surfaces?
The answer to that question was....yea. It could. As long as a customer entered seeking food or drink, he'd serve them. After all a paying customer was a paying customer....and the pub...was his baby. It was the only thing the money grubbing bitch of an ex wife wasn't able to pry from his fists...and he couldn't even take the credit of that feat...nope, he had elder Laird brother to thank for that. But America....here he was safe from the money leeching shrew that haunted him. He could throw himself into the pub and keeping eye on the two beings that meant everything to him- his changeling sister and his sweetheart of a cousin that was too naive for her own good.
From the looks of him, you'd never guess he was scottish in descent. Tall, broad of shoulder, narrow of hip...in blue jeans that were more frayed threads than actual denim and a white button up shirt left open and untucked. He was not dressed to impress. Grabbing a box of liquors moving towards the sanctity of the bar.

Aberrations fill your head,
You need a place to hide
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:42 pm

~A new bar in the city needed to be checked out and approved if it were a suitable establishment for the group to find themselves in on a daily or weekly basis....so of course who did they send to check it out, The one in charge of course...The tall slender woman in tight jeans and a lovely halter top that showed what taunted most men into fits. The color of the day was black as it usually was, her hair was long about to lower back and her eyes were a strange balance between green and yellow that could lose someone in their depths, Her eyes moved around the bar as boots sounded against the floor before settling on the proprietor of the establishment and smiling, walking to the bar and sitting down~
Back to top Go down
https://regnum.darkbb.com
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:40 pm

Bury your desires.

Most people considered him arrogant. He didn't acknowledge people until he was damn well ready to. and she was no different. He heard her entrance, the tell tale sound of extra footsteps upon the woodflooring gave away her entrance. But when she was stopping in front of the bar she was greeted by a scottish brogue ~And what can I be doin fer ye this e'en?~ he was inquiring before glancing up. Eyes taking the scenic route towards her face admiring the view along the way. Hey...he was a guy, and if she was going to put it out there to admire who was he to deny her the satisfaction of knowing the view had been admired? But the moment his eyes reached her face....it never budged. Never once did he try to sneak another peek at her chest. He was still trying to scrap one blood sucking leech off of him he didn't need to replace her or find another anytime soon. It's not that he HATED women, he just didn't have any uses for them...well actually he did...but he wasn't sure that need for them was worth the headache that came with it all...sides...he was doing just fine on his own not as enjoyable but what the hell.
His greeting wasn't exactly the most welcoming; considering the fact he'd ignored her until she'd reached the bar. But his ideal clientele was select...the type of person that was laid out wanting to just unwind in a laid back atmosphere, shoot the shit with friends, have a few beers...he was NOT looking for the party crowd that wanted to drink and dance.

You need a place to hide
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:00 pm

Hey now, Hey now,
Don't dream it's over

She smiled as he looked and as he spoke, her eyes never leaving his face, watching him with a smirk Strongest thing you have? She sat pretty, a smile on her face, no one would ever know that she held the fate of mankind in the palm of her hand, she seemed like a simple pretty face that in the right situation would be a young boy's wet dream posed in a magazine.

Now I'm walking again to the beat of a drum
And I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:57 pm

Bury your desires.

His brow was arching slightly ~Ye have tae be a bit more specific than that lass...~ calloused hands moving to the bar top to lean weight against forearms the first thought that whispered to his mind might not be the most complimenting one...or so many women wouldn't see it as a compliment. But being a superstitious race it probably kept him from becoming all out rude to the lone female. Morrigan ~I've got ale, whisky, lager, beer, scotch, rum, bourbon and for those no faint a' heart absinthe~ a faint smirk curling lips not sure why he was admitting to the last since it was still considered illegal in the US

You need a place to hide

[[Morrigan= "Great Queen"; "Supreme War Goddess"; "Queen of Phantoms or Demons"; "Specter Queen"; shape-shifter. Reigned over the battlefield, helping with her magic, but did not join the battles. Associated with crows and ravens. In her Dark Aspect (the symbol is then the raven or crow) she is the goddess of war, fate and death]]
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:37 pm

((FYI since January 2008, Absinthe is legal in the US only without the wormwood))

A smile creased her lips at his thoughts and his words~ Absinthe...that's an old poison...but is it genuine or is it the americanized worthless swill is the question.. ~Her eyes rested on him, not doubting it was genuine~
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:15 pm

Bury your desires.

He couldn't help the slightly curl of lips as she was quickly questioning whether or not the absinthe was tampered with or not ~Sweet jesu, a connoisseur. I can assure ye lass...the Green Fairy be within her full power~ Already moving to claim a glass and the sacred bottle that not many would become aware of it's presence within the pub.

You need a place to hide
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:39 am

Raindogs howl for the century
A million dollars a stake
As you search for your demi-god
And you fake with a saint

~She smiled and nodded a little adjusting her position and the smile to be soft but broad as if she knew more of this world than most.~ Good to hear..then again a place like this it's almost expected...~She watched as he walked about, the cozy pub seemed to be just what she was looking for~

There's no sex in your violence
There's no sex in your violence
Try to see it once my way
Everything zen
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:34 pm

Bury your desires.

He moved easily enough, a young man healthy, well muscled...and in his prime. They say a man's life is shorter than the female of the species because of the challenge and energy it takes to "win a mate." Maybe it was true, maybe it was a lie. He and his siblings had never had difficulty finding a willing woman, no difficulties finding a mate....now finding a decent mate, now that proved to be more of a complication. He'd been the only one "stupid" enough to fall for the wiles of a likely candidate just to find out he'd willingly chew of his own legs and crawl away just to get her to go away. No, HE had to choose a blood sucking leech that wouldn't let go of him that easily until she drove him mad and to the point of preferring his own company than risking another Medusa that close to him. But his thoughts were his own; dark, jaded and always there. There was no external hint to his internal dilemma. Grabbing two shot glasses before reaching under the counter to reverently withdraw the 'green fairy' from her hiding. Setting the glasses on the bar between them he wasn't hesitating to pour for both of them. Quickly capping the precious bottle. He was preparing it the "old" way. The moment the actual liquor was in the glasses, he was moving...actually starting to whistle a more subdued version of 'are you sleeping maggie' rehiding the bottle before moving further down the bar. He was having to dig through a bit of boxes before he was coming up with the slotted spoons, a small container of sugar cubes, and lastly a small carafe he filled with fresh cold water. Quickly settling the spoons upon the glasses he wasn't hesitating to pluck up two sugar cubes putting them gently on the spoon before pouring just enough water to dissolve the sugar quickly sliding her glass closer to her. He promptly grasped the handle of his own spoon, stirring the drink...once, twice, three times...just enough to help open up the flavors and aromas...for it to "bloom" toasting her silently before draining his

You need a place to hide
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:00 pm

I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive

She smiled a little as he prepared the glasses of old poison that hadn't graced her lips since the bohemian revolution. It was interesting to see all of the wonderous events that took place in this world as they happened but there was only so much that could be said about love and the lack thereof. She left his thoughts alone, he looked like a man who didn't have a hard time with the ladies..then again..she didn't let herself do anything but watch mortal romances. Getting involved with a mortal was torture...they died so soon..she knew this. It happened to her brother. It was best to leave well enough alone...right? Her face took on that lonely look of one who spent life alone easily..it was hard to believe in such a beautiful specimen of the female persuasion.

I was struck by lighting
Walkin' down the street
I was hit by something last night in my sleep
It's a dead man's party
Who could ask for more
Everybody's comin', leave your body at the door
Leave your body and soul at the door . . .
(Don't run away it's only me)
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:09 am

I never wanna hear another love poem
proclaiming all your love in truth there was none

That was his problem, he'd never had problems with the ladies and though he'd never caused harm or grief, had never demanded more than any of them gave willingly; he had found himself ensnared and to this day he still felt as though he was sinking in quicksand wondering when the end was coming. Praying it was coming soon because he wasn't sure he could take much more.

Like two kindred spirits, both choosing a solitary existence in this life, or at least his lifespan, because it was easier. He'd never have to worry about another grubbing bitch...and she wouldn't have to worry about watching the brief flame of a human lifespan flash by then snuff out like a candle blown out. By far he was NOT the sociable bartender. He'd stand and listen but he wasn't the type that would start conversation...at least not with a female that wasn't kin. But before his mood could truly become black his cellphone was suddenly ringing. He wasn't hesitating to be "rude" enough to retrieve it where it'd laid neath the bartop taking one look at the caller id, the tension was there...the gathering blackness that was his mood most days. But yet, despite the fact whoever was calling was the backbone of his hatred he was moving towards the sink area, flipping the phone open he never once put it to his ear. Oh no, he was stopping infront of the sink, flipping a switch to turn on the garbage disposal before dropping the phone. The moment it hit those hungry blade he looked like a boy in a candy store. Intrigued at first before down right amused.

Ian was NOT what many people expected of a highland scot. Unlike his brothers he was closer to being blonde. But who expected a Laird of a scottish clan to...look so young or so much like....a punk. With his hair mussed, the piercings, the slight beard covering cheek and chin...and the hint of tattoos laid hidden beneath a white t-shirt. It was never until he opened his mouth that people got the shock of his heritage. A nice strong scottish brogue no different than his siblings. I hope ye be getting satisfaction o' destroying a wee phone eyeing Tav and the boish glee he was getting out of dropping the phone down the garbage disposal. But Ian was moving to the bar area, setting down a box of wine eyes sliding to Myr and the makings of Absinthe Good morrow lass glancing over his shoulder at Tav I hope ye ha' only one

Tav smirked leaving the garbage disposal on a few minutes longer than necessary oh aye, very satisfactory. Only 1, Ian, dinna be getting your bracs [pants] in a bind

I know it’s like I'm bitter and I don’t give a shit
I hope you’re really happy and you choke on it
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:43 pm

~Myr watched the display with a grin and shook her head, eyes half closed~ Dare i even ask who called? or is it best to leave well enough alone? ~She folded her hands and nodded her head in greeting to the new accent that danced through her ears~
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Ian by far was a more...social being. Settling into the ritual of unloading the box as Tav continued with his gleeful quest of destroying his cellphone. ~Ach, lass, just the most fearsome creature there ever be to roam upon god's own green earth. So fearsome it gives even our own feared and respected Morrigan a run for her money...~ glancing over his shoulder before smirking ruthlessly ~It'd be the soon tae be ex-wife. Dinna worry lass, yer safe enough where ye are...now if ye see the laddies eyes go black and words ye dinna recognize tae be english..grab yer drink and locate higher ground~ There was no doubt there was a brotherly connection and that the one now speaking was the elder...and having a fun time taking pokes at the other distracted sibling
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:56 pm

~She laughed easily and smiled a bit more~ Ah, that is a fearsome creature...I do believe even I would back down. ~Her grin was playful...and he was cute..~ And your name?
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:24 am

He wasn't hesitating. All the supplies were out, the glasses were there proving she'd had at least one drink. He and Tav were siblings so wasn't like he was scared of germs ~Oh aye, that it is. Even a brawn mon would consider insulting the Morrigan herself before dealing with that hessian shrew. The Morrigan cinna do worse than kill ye, tha one would no only kill ye, but drag ye back from the pits of hell tae do it again so she cin join ye.~ shivering at the thought of spending an eternity in hell with that particular woman. The whole time he was talking he was fixing himself a glass, though he was pouring a larger amount of absinthe into the glass proving he liked his a bit stronger, the moment it was dubbed perfect he was draining it. Offering her his hand ~Ian, lass, and what might I be getting for ye this e'ening?~ He played the part well, that of the bartender.
Back to top Go down
DragonSlayerSSDD
Admin
Admin
DragonSlayerSSDD

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:10 pm

~Her smile was sweet and enchanting, the kind of smile that made you wonder what else was behind those enticing yellow/green eyes.~ Pleased to meet you Ian...~ Her smile grew a bit as eyes turned to the glass~ Absinthe is the strongest you have....or so I've been told...~She didn't look like a woman who could hold her alcohol but her actions very much proved otherwise.~
Back to top Go down
ange_narcissique
ange_narcissique

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:54 pm

~Pleasure be all mine lass~ he was assuring her smirking as he appraised her, as though seeing her for the first time. The eyes, the smile...the slender bodice that did NOT look like she could handle absinthe let alone anything harder ~Ach, now lass, it all depends on who ye are and who ye know~ It was a round about answer, not admitting to anything but not denying it either. Absinthe was the hardest they served within the pub, and only that went to certain clientele but the other stuff....wasn't for sale. Home made, it was rough and harsh. Like drinking paint thinner and lighter fluid all at the same time. Where 3 shots of it had even those who made it a little unsteady upon their feet and blurred in the vision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~You either do it or don t waste my time~   ~You either do it or don t waste my time~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~You either do it or don t waste my time~
Page 1 of 1